685 Highway 1050, Concan TX 78838 • 1/2M E. of Garner State Park Entrance
Mailing Address P.O. Box 4, Rio Frio TX 78879 • Reservations • (830) 232-6202
GPS COORDINATES : 29.604899, -99.735863 • RIVER LEVEL LINK
4J River Way Cabins & RV Camp offer visitors 12 full RV hookups, 30/50 amp available, water, sewer, picnic table and a Bar-B-Que grill at each campsite. Covered picnic tables are available at some of the sites. One vehicle per site with RV Space. An additional $10 charge will be added for extra vehicles and they must park outside the gate.
Rates for 30 Amp Back-in RV Spaces - $36.00 per night (4 persons)
Rates for 50 Amp Pull-thru RV Spaces - $44.00 per night (4 persons)
There is a $5 charge for each additional person Sorry, No tent camping.
- Check-in time 1pm to 8pm (please call if late arrival is necessary)
- Check-out time 12 noon
- Reservations are accepted starting January 1 of each year.
- Three day minimum during peak season (May through September).
- Deposit must be made by credit card or in the form of check, cashiers check, or money order. A deposit of 1/2 the number of days in your reservation is required.
- Balance for all days reserved due upon arrival in the form of personal check, cash, Visa or Mastercard. Credit cards used must be in the name of the user.
- Cancellations must be made 15 days prior to arrival date. A cancellation fee of 25% of deposit is applied if reservation is cancelled. Summer reservations may not be shortened from original reservation.
- Loss of deposit applies to those who fail to cancel 15 days prior to arrival date unless re-rented. If re-rented, 50% of deposit will be refunded. "No shows" by 8:00 p.m. (unless notification of late arrival is made to management).
- No refunds for early departure or those expelled for not respecting rules and regulations of 4J.
- Pets under 30 pounds are welcome guests if they are kept on a leash when outside of the RV.
- No more than six (6) persons per site regardless of age. No exceptions!
- Rate is for one vehicle with RV per site. Second vehicle must park in designated parking area. (There is a daily parking fee of $10 for extra vehicles).
- RV sewer hose seal is required on each hookup.